A Ronald McDonald House is a “Home Away From Home”
for children hospitalized far from home as well as their families.
In other words,
they are accommodations for families staying close to their children undergoing medical treatment.
※Ronald McDonald House is fully supported by donations
- RMH Setagaya
- National Center for Child Health and Development, etc.
- RMH Sendai
- Miyagi Children's Hospital, etc.
- RMH Kochi
- Kochi Health Sciences Center, etc.
- RMH Osaka-Suita
- National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center, etc.
- RMH Tochigi
- Jichi Children's Medical Center Tochigi, etc.
- RMH Sapporo
- Hokkaido Medical Center for Child Health and Rehabilitation , etc.
- RMH Fuchu
- Tokyo Metropolitan Children's Medical Center, etc.
- RMH UTokyo
- UTokyo Hospital
- RMH Nagoya
- Nagoya University Hospital, etc.
- RMH Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Children's Hospital, etc.
- RMH Kobe
- Hyogo Prefectural Kobe Children's Hospital
- RMH Saitama
- Saitama Children's Medical Center