- Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Restrictions on use of material
1. The RMHC website is maintained and operated by the RMHC or an agent for the RMHC. All material provided on the RMHC website is the copyright of RMHC and may not be copied in any form. However, one copy of the materials can be downloaded from one computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all such materials retain the copyright holder notices. Any other use constitutes a violation of the RMHC’s copyright. In particular, RMHC does not allow the upload of RMHC website images to a user’s website or other internet website or computer network environment use.
2. RMHC grants the user permission to use information, documents, programs, audio data, photographs, images, video images, letters/characters, or other such information/data (“Software”) and other data/software generated from this Software. RMHC does not assign or transfer the Software rights to the user. The user owns the media that holds the Software, but RMHC owns all Software rights including all intellectual property rights. The user is not allowed to redistribute, sell, revise, decompile, reverse engineer, or other convert the Software.
Disclaimer for international use
Software on the RMHC website is provided in accordance with Japanese laws. RMHC makes no representation that Software provided on the RMHC website is appropriate or should be provided for use in locations outside of Japan. If this website is used from locations outside of Japan, the user should follow the legal regulations of that country/region. In addition, all Software on the RMHC website must be used in compliance with the various laws related to Japan export regulations.
Submission of ideas and other materials
RMHC welcomes the user’s comments and letters about the RMHC including our online services. However, RMHC’s policy is to not accept or consider any creative ideas or proposals submitted from users unless specifically requested by RMHC. The intent of this policy is to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by RMHC might seem to others similar to their own creative work. Please accordingly refrain from sending plans, characters, ideas, artwork, or other original creative materials.
If the user sends RMHC any proposals, ideas, memos, drawings, concepts, or other such information (hereinafter referred to as “Submissions”) despite this request, those Submissions will be deemed to be the property of RMHC. RMHC will assume no duty of confidentiality with respect to any Submission and will have no liability for the use or disclosure of a Submission. RMHC will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to the Submission of every kind and nature, and will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose without any restrictions and without compensation to the individual submitting the Submission.
Links to other websites
The RMHC website may contain links to other websites or resources, or provide links to third-party websites or resources. RMHC does not maintain those websites or resources and does not assume responsibility for the potential use of those websites or resources. RMHC also assumes no responsibility for the software, advertisements, products, services, or other material contained or available from such websites or resources. Accordingly, RMHC assumes no liability for any direct or indirect damages arising or related to those software, advertisements, products, services, or other material.
Links to the RMHC website
1.There is no need to contact the RMHC when creating a link to the front page of the RMHC website, regardless of whether the link is created by an individual or organization, commercial or non-commercial purposes. However, RMHC does not allow the creation of links to the RMHC website if any of the following apply.
* The website contains adult or offensive content
* The website contains content that is or may be in violation of laws
* The website is detrimental to RMHC or any third party
* The website libels or defames RMHC or any third party
* The website uses RMHC-held assets (logo marks, characters, etc.) without RMHC permission
* The website may mislead others to mistakenly believe that there is any collaboration or cooperation with RMHC or associated companies
* The website may potentially damage the good name or trust of RMHC or associated companies
* Use or provision of computer viruses or other harmful programs, or the possibility thereof
* Criminal activity or actions leading to criminal activity, or the possibility thereof
* False reporting or submission such as registering another person’s email address
* RMHC deems that such linking is inappropriate
2.Please contact RMHC in advance if the user wishes to link to a RMHC website page other than the front page or include the RMHC website URL in a publication or other source. Note that RMHC does not allow the direct link to website Software such as documents, programs, audio data, images, video images, or letters/characters, nor the partial or complete reproduction of our website. Also please note that separately linked pages may disappear without notice due to changes in the site structure or server configuration.
Inquiries regarding links should be directed to the “Contact us” page on the RMHC website.
Although RMHC takes the greatest possible care when posting information to this website, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, validity, suitability for the intended purpose, or safety of the content. RMHC cannot guarantee that the functions contained in the Software on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the RMHC website or server are free of viruses or other harmful components. RMHC assumes no responsibility for the use of this website or any consequences arising from such use. Any damages arising from use of the RMHC website will be repaired at the user’s sole responsibility and expense.
Temporary suspension or discontinuation of the RMHC website service
1. RMHC may temporarily suspend or discontinue access to all or any part of the RMHC website without prior notice to the users, at its sole discretion, if any of the following reasons apply.
* Routine or emergency maintenance, inspection, or update of systems or devices for providing website service
* Force majored event such as fire, electrical power outage, or natural disaster that makes it difficult to provide website service
* Primary telecommunications carrier is not providing service
* RMHC determines that it is necessary to temporarily suspend or discontinue the website for operational or technical reasons, or that it will be difficult to provide website service due to unforeseen circumstances
2. RMHC assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages to the user or any third party as a result of the temporary suspension, discontinuation, or other interruption in the RMHC website service, regardless of the reason.
Limitation of liability
RMHC and any authorized representative will not be liable for any special damages or consequential damages caused by the use of the RMHC website or inability to use this website, whether based on negligence or otherwise, even if RMHC or an authorized representative has been advised in advance of the possibility of damages. This liability may not apply to the user to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages.