Ronald McDonald House (RMH) is a home away from home for families of children who stay in or visit a hospital far from home. It’s an accommodation facility for families accompanying their children for medical care. For a stay with us, please follow the steps below.
- STAY WITH US
Stay with Us
- 01. Make an appointment with the hospital
- Confirm the appointment with the hospital
- 02. Check the information required for booking at RMH
- Patient ID card, clinical department, name of the physician of your child, appointment/hospitalization schedule, length of your stay at RMH, guest name(s) and their relationship with the patient, address, contact information, etc.
- 03.Call to book the RMH you wish to stay
- Call the House you wish to stay and make a reservation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us on the phone.
- 04. RMH responds to your reservation request
- We will reply to you requests seven days before the check-in date for inpatients and three days for outpatients. It is not served on a first-come, first-served basis.
The fee is 1,000 yen per person per night (linen fee will be charged separately).
RMH is 100% funded through donations.
There will be House staff and volunteer staff on duty all the time to help you.
Here are some of the comments and letters from people who used the House before ("Some of the Comments and Letters from People Who Have Used the House Before" link: Users' Voices).
Click on the RMH or hospital icon on the map below to find out more.
アイコンをタップすると、施設名とリンクを表示しますBy tapping the icon, the facility name and link will be displayed.